Monday, February 18, 2013

Blink of an Eye: Upcoming Performance in Troy, NY




I know I haven't shared here in awhile, been over at my other blog HERE these days, but I so plan to write more here. I have lots of things brewing and I'm so excited to launch them. However, I did want to share my next performance, which is happening this Friday, February 22 at 8:15. See details below.
oxoxox


RACHELLE SMITH-STALLMAN PARTY OF SIX
presents
BLINK OF AN EYE

ENTER A WORLD OF INTRIGUE, CURIOSITIES, WONDER, COLLABORATION AND CONNECTION
DANCERS INCLUDE: DIANE BETTS, ROBBIE JONES, MAUREEN MUNOZ, ANNETTE NANES, LIZ FILIPPONE AND RACHELLE SMITH-STALLMAN
MUSIC BY PAM FINCH, LIGHTS BY NICKY LIGHTZ
(THIS IS A TROY NIGHT OUT EVENT AND IT IS FREE!)
HAPPENING AT THE ARTS CENTER OF THE CAPITAL REGION 265 RIVER STREET TROY, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment